Dienstag, 20. Oktober 2009

It's real, the pain you feel

I'VE GOT ANOTHER CONFESSION TO MAKE:
I'm your fool.
everyone's got their chains to break - holding you.
[...]
is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you...
is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?
are you gone, then onto someone new?

I needed somewhere to hang my head, without your noose
you gave me something that I didn't have - but had no use
I was too weak to give in, too strong to loose
my heart is under arrest again, but i break loose
I swear I'll never give in - I REFUSE!
[...]

HAS SOMEONE TAKEN YOUR FAITH?
IT'S REAL, THE PAIN YOU FEEL
the live, the love, YOU DIED TO HEAL
the hope that starts, the broken hearts
you trust, you must confess-


is someone getting the best the best the best the best of you?


The Foo Fighters - Best of you

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen