Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2009

You're the one scribbling hearts on his arms.


" [...] And you! was this what you've been looking for?
so well, applause ladies and gentlemen!
what you took it was all mine
i bet that was what you've waited for

now you got me just where you want me to be again
how can you proove to me that you're still a friend
cause our relation was pathetic, you know it, too!
and i'll pray that one day i can look down on you-
the way you look down on me, too!

the way you're looking down on me, you...
the way you're looking down on me!

i can't trust you, i never could when you're the one crying
tears on his palms, tears on his palms
tears on his palms, tears on his palms
they sink into my memory, reality
they sink into my territory
is this what you've been looking for?
i'm crawling on my final floor

is this what you've awaited,
to destroy the romance i created? "



(c) BOOMbox//Tokiiolicious//Ich. Copy and Paste or anything - TOT!


1 Kommentar: